With the new measures announced by the government we will be suspending all workshops till 1 June. We will continue to plan for workshops from 2 June onwards, unless otherwise advised by the government. The June schedule will be released once ready.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
[Stricter measures with effect from 1 APRIL 2020]
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we are putting these precautionary measures in place to ensure that our workshops are conducted in a safe manner.
- Class size is kept small to a maximum of 4 pax, based on the following restrictions:
- Related groups can sit at the same table, but MUST sit 1 seat (1m) apart.
- Unrelated groups MUST sit 1 table apart. (Unrelated = strangers, including people you know but do not see/interact on a regular basis).
- Strictly no children from 2 sets of unrelated groups allowed.
- E.g. Maximum class size is
- 2: if there are 2 unrelated students
- 3: if there is 1 group of 2 related students, and 1 unrelated student
- 4: if there are 2 groups of 2 related students
- All workshop registrants will be required to fill up a declaration form prior to attending the workshop. If any of the registrants has travelled outside of Singapore within the past 14 days, are in contact with any affected person, or experience any flu-like symptoms, they will not be allowed to join the workshop. We will reschedule them to a later class.
- We will take everyone's temperatures before they can enter the workshop space. Anyone running a fever or who displays any flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to join the class.
- Workshop space will be sanitised before and after every workshop.
As we continue to do our best to ensure the safety and well-being of our students and teachers, we seek your cooperation and kind understanding in this matter.
Thank you for playing your part, so that everyone can continue to enjoy the wonderful process of playing with resin and art!
From now till 20 Apr, receive a $15 cash voucher when you book 2pax for any workshop held from 4 Mar to 2 May. 2pax must be booked for the same session. T&C apply.
-Please continue to scroll down to sign up for workshops-