Blooming Alcohol Ink Coaster Starter Kit - Mixing Cups, Stirrers & Gloves Included
*Before you get started, please be warned that creating alcohol ink coasters is highly addictive!*
Whether you are a beginner or a professional, we have put together this alcohol ink coaster starter kit so you can simply enjoy the wonderful process of playing with alcohol inks and resin!
This kit contains tried-and-tested, high quality UltraCAST casting resin and materials essential to creating blooming alcohol ink coasters. It includes our hand-blended White Bloom alcohol ink - the key ingredient to creating booming effect in your alcohol ink coasters, and our opaque silicone coaster mould which makes it easy for you to spot (and get rid of) bubbles. What's more, you can select your choice of alcohol ink colours (see photo in listing for details)! It also comes with a regular tool kit that contains mixing cups, stirrers and gloves.
The secret to creating blooming alcohol ink coasters is also revealed in a step-by-step guide where we share tricks and techniques discovered from our many countless experiments.
Each Alcohol ink starter kit consists of:
- 300g Heat-resistant casting resin
- 1 x Handmade coaster mould
- 3 x Colour alcohol Inks (of your choice)
- 1 x White Bloom alcohol ink
- 1 x Resin casting for moulds Instructions
- 1 x Creating blooming effect Instructions
- 10 x Mixing cups
- 10 x Stir sticks
- 4 x Non-powdered gloves
Enjoy super savings when you purchase this starter kit! All the supplies included in this starter kit are valued at over $100 (if items were to be purchased separately).
Can you recommend any other materials or tools that I may need for this project?
Here is a list of other items you may need or want to consider getting (some are optional), if you don't already have them:
- Small heat gun or your own orange-flame kitchen lighter
- Needle dropper bottles for controlled and leak-free dispensing of inks
- A satay stick or a toothpick to pick out bubbles
- Jewellery-grade waterproof sandpaper (P240, P280, P320 works well) or any other sanding tools for sanding sharp edges away
- Silicone mat to protect your work area
- Isopropyl alcohol or resin cleaner to clean up resin mess
- Squeeze bottles or pump bottles to accurately measure out your resin, or you may use your own weighing scale
- Your own apron, or you may wear an old T-shirt over your clothing.
Alcohol inks are flammable, do not use it with a flame. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment dependent on individual application and sensitivity.