Cosmic Galaxy Coaster Starter Kit - Mixing Cups, Stirrers & Gloves Included
Put some magic on your coaster! Whether you are a beginner or a professional, we have put together this cosmic galaxy coaster starter kit so you can simply enjoy the wonderful process of playing with resin and magical colours!
This kit contains tried-and-tested, high quality non-toxic 2-in-1 totalCAST resin, specialty colour pigments, black coaster bases and other materials essential to creating your own cosmic galaxy coasters. It includes a guide where we share tricks and techniques to help you get started easily in creating the most enchanting galaxy coasters.
It also comes with a mini tool kit that contains mixing cups, stirrers and gloves.
Each Cosmic galaxy coaster starter kit consists of:
- 200g Non-toxic resin
- 5 x Curated set of specialty powder pigments (5ml each)
- 1 x White acrylic paint (5ml tube)
- 3 x Black acrylic coaster bases
- 12 x Adhesive rubber feet (to adhere to the base of the coasters)
- 1 x Resin mixing instructions
- 1 x Cosmic galaxy coaster instructions
- 10 x Mixing cups
- 10 x Stir sticks
- 4 x Non-powdered gloves
Enjoy super savings when you purchase this starter kit! All the supplies included in this starter kit are valued at $95 (if items were to be purchased separately).
Please take note that for if you simply mix the neon powder pigments into resin with a stir stick, there will be undissolved clumps of pigments. This is normal. For complete dispersion of the powder pigment in its resin binder, we strongly recommend the use of a pestle and mortar or our glass muller and glass slab.
Can you recommend any other materials or tools that I may need for resin art projects?
Here is a list of other items you may need or want to consider getting (some are optional), if you don't already have them:
- A pestle and mortar or our glass muller and glass slab if you want to completely dissolve the neon powders into resin
- Small heat gun or Large heat gun for blending colours
- Butane torch for bursting bubbles (although a heat gun or kitchen lighter will also work)
- Squeegee or Plastic palette knife or Metal palette knife to spread resin and/or swipe colours
- Pyramid stands to prop up your coaster or canvas
- Silicone mat to protect your work area
- Isopropyl alcohol or resin cleaner to clean up resin mess
- Squeeze bottles or pump bottles to accurately measure out your resin, or you may use your own weighing scale
- Your own apron, or you may wear an old T-shirt over your clothing.
Avoid eye and skin contact. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment dependent on individual application and sensitivity.