Cosmic Galaxy Coaster Starter Kit - Mixing Cups, Stirrers & Gloves Included
Put some magic on your coaster! Whether you are a beginner or a professional, we have put together this cosmic galaxy coaster starter kit so you can simply enjoy the wonderful process of playing with resin and magical colours!
This kit contains tried-and-tested, high quality non-toxic 2-in-1 totalCAST resin, specialty colour pigments, black coaster bases and other materials essential to creating your own cosmic galaxy coasters. It includes a guide where we share tricks and techniques to help you get started easily in creating the most enchanting galaxy coasters.
It also comes with a mini tool kit that contains mixing cups, stirrers and gloves.
Each Cosmic galaxy coaster starter kit consists of:
- 200g Non-toxic resin
- 5 x Curated set of specialty powder pigments (5ml each)
- 1 x White acrylic paint (5ml tube)
- 3 x Black acrylic coaster bases
- 12 x Adhesive rubber feet (to adhere to the base of the coasters)
- 1 x Resin mixing instructions
- 1 x Cosmic galaxy coaster instructions
- 10 x Mixing cups
- 10 x Stir sticks
- 4 x Non-powdered gloves
Enjoy super savings when you purchase this starter kit! All the supplies included in this starter kit are valued at $95 (if items were to be purchased separately).
Please take note that for if you simply mix the neon powder pigments into resin with a stir stick, there will be undissolved clumps of pigments. This is normal. For complete dispersion of the powder pigment in its resin binder, we strongly recommend the use of a pestle and mortar or our glass muller and glass slab.
Can you recommend any other materials or tools that I may need for resin art projects?
Here is a list of other items you may need or want to consider getting (some are optional), if you don't already have them:
- A pestle and mortar or our glass muller and glass slab if you want to completely dissolve the neon powders into resin
- Small heat gun or Large heat gun for blending colours
- Butane torch for bursting bubbles (although a heat gun or kitchen lighter will also work)
- Squeegee or Plastic palette knife or Metal palette knife to spread resin and/or swipe colours
- Pyramid stands to prop up your coaster or canvas
- Silicone mat to protect your work area
- Isopropyl alcohol or resin cleaner to clean up resin mess
- Squeeze bottles or pump bottles to accurately measure out your resin, or you may use your own weighing scale
- Your own apron, or you may wear an old T-shirt over your clothing.
We recommend getting our home studio set up tool kit which contains most of the items listed above.
Avoid eye and skin contact. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment dependent on individual application and sensitivity.