Flowers Forever Trinket Tray Starter Kit - Mixing Cups, Stirrers & Gloves Included
THE Ultimate Starter Kit for Flower Lovers!!
Immortalise the beauty of real flowers in resin! Whether you are a beginner or a professional, we have put together this flowers forever trinket tray starter kit so you can simply enjoy the wonderful process of playing with resin!
This kit contains tried-and-tested, high quality UltraCAST casting resin, dried pressed flowers, metal leaf flakes and materials essential to creating your own trinket tray with real flowers frozen in time. You may select your preferred shape of trinket tray silicone mould for your kit! It also comes with a tool kit that contains mixing cups, stirrers, a satay stick and gloves.
It includes a guide where we share tricks and techniques to help you get started easily in creating the most beautiful flower trinket tray.
Each Flowers forever trinket tray starter kit consists of:
- 300g Heat-resistant casting resin
- 1 x Trinket tray silicone mould (of your choice)
- ≈38-40 Pcs Large dried pressed flowers set (design sent at random)
- ≈24-36 Pcs Mini dried pressed flowers set (design sent at random)
- 1 x Mix of Gold, silver and copper metal leaf flakes (10ml jar)
- 1 x Flowers forever trinket tray instructions
- 5-10* x Mixing cups
- 5-10* x Stir sticks
- 1 x Satay stick
- 4 x Non-powdered gloves
*The actual size and no. of cups and stir sticks given are based on the resin volume of each mould shape.
Enjoy super savings when you purchase this starter kit! All the supplies included in this starter kit are valued at $85 (if items were to be purchased separately).
Please take note that the flower sets are sent at random. They are chosen from our range of Large dried pressed flowers set and Mini dried pressed flowers set. You may purchase the flowers separately if you want to get the sets that you desire.
Can you recommend any other materials or tools that I may need for this project?
Here is a list of other items you may need or want to consider getting (some are optional), if you don't already have them:
- Small heat gun or your own orange-flame kitchen lighter
- A pair of tweezers or tiny scissors to pick and trim the flowers respectively
- Jewellery-grade waterproof sandpaper (P240, P280, P320 works well) or any other sanding tools for sanding sharp edges away
- Silicone mat to protect your work area
- Isopropyl alcohol or resin cleaner to clean up resin mess
- Squeeze bottles or pump bottles to accurately measure out your resin, or you may use your own weighing scale
- Your own apron, or you may wear an old T-shirt over your clothing.
Avoid eye and skin contact. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment dependent on individual application and sensitivity.