Home Studio Set Up Tool Kit for Resin Art
We have put together a convenient kit with the essential tools to help you get started in setting up your home studio for resin art!
Each home studio set up kit consists of:
- Silicone mat to protect your work area
- Pyramid stands to prop up your coaster or canvas
- Plastic palette knife to spread resin and swipe colours
- Small heat gun for blending colours
- Butane torch for bursting bubbles
- Isopropyl alcohol to clean your tools and any resin mess
Enjoy super savings when you purchase this tool kit! All the supplies included in this tool kit are valued at $81 (if items were to be purchased separately).
Note: This is a tool kit that contains tools to help you get started in setting up your home studio. Consumables such as resin, pigments, coasters / canvas / panels, moulds, fuel for the torch, are not included. You may like to browse all other resin art supplies or other starter kits for your own resin art projects.
Can you recommend any other materials or tools that I may need for resin art projects?
Here is a list of other items you may need or want to consider getting (some are optional), if you don't already have them:
- Resin and pigments, or you may consider getting our resin art basic starter kit which also includes mixing cups, mixing sticks and gloves.
- Acrylic coaster bases or your own canvas
- Masking tape to protect the back of your surface from resin drips
- Silicone moulds if you are casting
- Mixing cups, mixing sticks & protective gloves. You can get any of these combinations:
- Mini tool kit or Regular tool kit (all included), or
- Reusable tool kit and Gloves, or
- Reusable silicone cups, Reusable stirrers and Gloves
- Squeeze bottles or pump bottles to accurately measure out your resin, or you may use your own weighing scale
- Your own apron, or you may wear an old T-shirt over your clothing
Keep all tools out of reach of children. Do not use any open flame near the alcohol. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment dependent on individual application and sensitivity.