Jesmonite AC100 Starter Kit
A handy Jesmonite AC100 starter kit consisting of:
Jesmonite AC100 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It is safe to use and contains no solvents or VOC’s.
We recommend sealing and waterproofing your Jesmonite artworks with our non-toxic food grade beeswax sealer, especially if you are planning to use them as coasters. You may get our thick coaster silicone mould specially designed for casting Jesmonite coasters.
Note: The coasters and pendants shown in the photos are made by us using Jesmonite AC100. They are for illustration purposes and not included in the kit.
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOC’s
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material – can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
- Natural colour is an off white/cream
Technical Data Sheet