Jewellery Hand Drill Tool Kit - UK Adapter Included
A sturdy and user-friendly jewellery hand drill. If you have attended our jewellery assembly class, this is the same drill that we use in our studio.
We personally like this model as the hand drill is small, compact and has a nice grip. More importantly, it has ultra-low voltage power supply so you can work safety without fear. We recommend this for beginners who are afraid to use industrial-type drills.
You can change different drill bits and chucks to drill holes with different diameters. The hand drill can also be used to polish, sand and cut simply by changing the tool head.
However as this is a light tool, we do not recommend using it for a long period of time. It is not meant for heavy duty use.
We recommend using this within a dust hood to keep your work space dust free as drilling of resin can be quite dusty.
The tool kit includes:
- 1 electric hand drill + transformer
- 1 UK plug adapter (compatible with Singapore / UK electrical plug)
- 5 drill bits of diameter 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.5 and 3mm
- 5 drill collet chucks of inner diameter 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.5 and 3mm (to fit the 5 drill bits in)
- 4 ceramic grinders
- 1 disc cutter adapter (disc cutter is not included)
- Torque: 530g/cm
- Chuck: 0.5-3.0 mm
- Load speed: 8000/rpm ·
- Power consumption: 500mA DC-12V
- Output voltage: AC 220V/50Hz