Resin Art Basic Starter Kit - Mixing Cups, Stirrers & Gloves Included
Don't know where to start? Our Resin Play basic resin art starter kit is your must-have to get started quickly and easily with resin! It contains tried-and-tested, high quality essential materials and information discovered from our years of experience.
The kit includes the most non-toxic 2-in-1 totalCAST resin that is suitable for both (moderately hard) casting and coating, basic opaque colours and pearl white mica powder for you to blend and expand your range of colour pigments. PLUS it contains our two most popular 100% pure metal powders. Your colouring possibilities are endless!
It also comes with your choice of tool kit that contains mixing cups, stirrers and gloves. We recommend choosing the mini tool kit (30m cups) for smaller creations (jewellery,) and the regular tool kit (100ml cups) for larger creations (canvas, coasters).
We have also included a colour mixing guide, recommended colour combinations and tips on mixing and playing with resin discovered from our years of experience to help you get started in creating the most beautiful resin art.
Each Basic resin art starter kit consists of:
- 200g Non-toxic resin
- 5 x Opaque epoxy pastes (5ml jar)
- 2 x Pure metal powders
- 1 x Mica pearl powder
- 1 x Mixing instructions
- 1 x Colour wheel / guide
- 1 x Resin art instructions
- 10 x Mixing cups
- 10 x Stir sticks
- 4 x Non-powdered gloves
Enjoy super savings when you purchase this starter kit! All the supplies included in this starter kit are valued at over $95 (if items were to be purchased separately).
Note: Coasters / canvas / panels are not included. You may like to browse our available art panels / surfaces for all your resin art needs.
Can you recommend any other materials or tools that I may need for resin art projects?
Here is a list of other items you may need or want to consider getting (some are optional), if you don't already have them:
- Acrylic coaster bases or your own canvas
- Small heat gun or Large heat gun for blending colours
- Butane torch for bursting bubbles (although a heat gun or kitchen lighter will also work)
- Squeegee or Plastic palette knife or Metal palette knife to spread resin and/or swipe colours
- Pyramid stands to prop up your coaster or canvas
- Masking tape to protect the back of your surface from resin drips
- Silicone mat to protect your work area
- Isopropyl alcohol or resin cleaner to clean up resin mess
- Squeeze bottles or pump bottles to accurately measure out your resin, or you may use your own weighing scale
- Your own apron, or you may wear an old T-shirt over your clothing.
We recommend getting our home studio set up tool kit which contains most of the items listed above.
Do not inhale powder. Avoid eye and skin contact. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment dependent on individual application and sensitivity.