Turquoise Seascape Pigments Kit
**PROMOTION: For a limited time only. Receive 1 free squeegee when you purchase our Seascape pigments kit. While stocks last!!**
Whether you are a beginner or a professional, we have put together this handy seascape kit so you easily can create beautiful seascape resin art with no sweat!
This turquoise seascape kit contains tried-and-tested, high quality resin pigments essential to creating seascape resin art. It includes a mini jar of our hand-blended lacing white pigment, the key ingredient to creating sea foam effects in your seascapes.
The secret to creating seascape art is also revealed in a step-by-step guide where we share tricks and techniques discovered from our many countless seascape experiments.
Each Seascape Oigments kit consists of:
- 4 x Opaque epoxy pastes
- 2 x Mica pearl powders
- 1 x Lacing White (5ml jar)
- 1 x Resin Tint (3ml jar)
- 1 x Seascape resin art instructions
The coasters shown in this listing are made using our acrylic coaster bases and the pigments in this starter kit. Please take note that the coasters are NOT included in the kit. You may purchase the acrylic coaster bases separately.
Our seascape kits are available in other colours as well: Blue Seascape Kit.
We recommend using MasterCast 1-2-1 resin for best results.
Enjoy super savings when you purchase this pigments kit! All the supplies included in this pigments kit are valued at $60 (if items were to be purchased separately).
Can you recommend any other materials or tools that I may need for this project?
Here is a list of other items you may need or want to consider getting (some are optional), if you don't already have them:
- MasterCast 1-2-1 resin for seascape resin art
- Acrylic coaster bases or your own canvas
- Small heat gun or Large heat gun for blending colours
- Butane torch for bursting bubbles (although a heat gun or kitchen lighter will also work)
- Squeegee or Plastic palette knife or Metal palette knife to spread resin and/or swipe colours
- Mixing cups, mixing sticks & protective gloves. You can get any of these combinations:
- Mini tool kit or Regular tool kit (all included), or
- Reusable tool kit and Gloves, or
- Reusable silicone cups, Reusable stirrers and Gloves
- Pyramid stands to prop up your coaster or canvas
- Masking tape to protect the back of your surface from resin drips
- Silicone mat to protect your work area
- Isopropyl alcohol or resin cleaner to clean up resin mess
- Squeeze bottles or pump bottles to accurately measure out your resin, or you may use your own weighing scale
- Your own apron, or you may wear an old T-shirt over your clothing
Do not inhale powder. Avoid eye and skin contact. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment dependent on individual application and sensitivity.