Vario 40 Translucent Silicone Rubber (1.1 KG)
Vario is a high performance addition curing silicone with the unique ability to be blended for hardness and cure speed. The catalyst provided with this kit can be mixed with Vario catalyst F to quicken its curing speed. We use this silicone rubber for our resin jewellery workshop. This silicone rubber is highly recommended if you require a sturdy silicone mould (i.e. not so flexible) for a more stable base or surface.
Imported from Barnes Australia.
Recommended for: Moulds, Skins, SFX, Props, Tinted Parts, Resins
Potlife / Work time: 90 mins
Demould time: 6 - 12 hrs (can be shortened with catalyst F)
Hardness & Type: Shore A40 +/-2 Silicone Elastomer, 10000cps
Pourable, addition-curing, two component silicone rubber that cures at room temperature.
- Excellent flow
- Fast non-shrink curing at room temperature
- Variable hardness and cure rate, miscible at any ratio
- High elongation, outstanding tensile strength
- Excellent tear strength
- Cured rubber is translucent and colourless
- Unique no lot number binding on the components